
We started our morning off with some breakfast (Corn C
hex and PB toast)

Who is this
handsome preschooler? He was very excited for his first day of school.


Brad and I drove
separately because Brad had to go to work after we dropped Owen off. Owen wanted to go in the mini truck with Daddy.....ADORABLE


We got to school, took this cute pic and then headed in.

Owen was such a big boy. He went right in sat right down and was done needing his Mommy for the next 2.5 hours. He
smooched us and waved us goodbye.

Claire gave brother a goodbye/good luck kiss and that was that.

Bye Mom and Dad, I got this!

I did a spectacular job holding it together....until the second I walked out of that school. I was so much more emotional than I thought I would be. He did so good and he was totally fine and I was just so proud of him. Brad gave me a hug and looked at me like I was crazy then we left our little buddy at SCHOOL.
Claire and I headed to the coffee house and then to the library to have some special Mommy/Sissy time before we picked up Brother. We had a blast and I learned that claire loves apple cinnimon scones. I'm looking forward to all the new things I will learn about Claire in our time together while brother is in school.



So proud of this little man :)
ReplyDelete