Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday - Owen Turns 4 with a Cars Dinner Party

Owen wanted a Cars 2 Birthday with pizza and zucchini bread. He is so cute. I told him zucchini bread might be difficult for that many people but we could do zucchini muffins. So that's what we did. I put a little frosting on top just for fun:-) DELISH!
After pizza Great Grandma JoJo surprised Owen with a Lightning McQueen pinata. Each kid took a few swings then Daddy had to step in and help out. So adorable.
Next was presents and cake (i mean zucchini muffins). Thanks to everyone for spoiling this little 4 year old.
Lets EAT!
Some more playtime..
Owen is still talking about his Cars Birthday. I can't hardly believe he is four. And next week this little man will be starting school. What an super exciting age.

No comments:

Post a Comment