HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!
We had lots of visitors for the 4th. Lewis (Brad's cousin) , Angalee (Lewis' wife) , Drew (Brad's Cousin), Tiffany (Drew's girlfriend), Tonya (Brad's Cousin), Josh (Tonya's husband), Matt (friend from college/Nicole's husband), Nicole (My BFF), Logan (Owen's BFF) and Cameron (Claire's BFF). I know it was totally overkill to give descriptions, but I have a point I swear. I just think it's so AWESOME how close Brad is with his cousins and I how important the cabin is to all of them! It really is a treasure this place and all of the families that belong to it.
Wednesday after breakfast the men all went out hiking in the woods, something about a trail cam and some salt (blah, blah, blah) while the ladies and kiddos headed to the beach.
Brad and Drew back from their morning hike.
Here are the kiddos in their stars and stripes!
We had a GREAT 4th, thanks to everyone who came up, made food, and spent the holiday with us!
Holy mini-Sarah!!! She looks sho much like you in the last picture! Just gorgeous!!
ReplyDelete