Thursday, July 19, 2012

Cabin 2012 - Our Last Leg Home

We left the cabin around 1:00pm and arrived at out hotel around 4:00.  We were a sight let me tell you.  The kiddos hadn't bathed in a week (except for the daily playing in the river) and even though brad and I did get a solar shower midway through the week we were feeling a little scuzzy.  Our hotel room was AWESOME.  2 rooms, 2 50" plasma's, sitting room, dining room, and a super awesome bathroom with giant shower and this giant jacuzzi tub.  We only stayed one night, but the kids managed to get two baths in.  The hotel even provided the bubbles!

After we are smelling fabulous again we head to Brads Aunt Pearls house for Dinner.  Brad's cousin Denise, her husband Brian and their three girls were the too.  The kiddos had a blast together.  It was a great time spent with family we don't get to see often enough. Thanks Ken and Pearl for dinner!
These three were like peas in a pod.




...because I love pics of sleeping kiddos.  This is our last night of vacation.  Brad and I watched the Hunger Games in our room.  Kinda cool since I read the books on vacation. I actually only finished book three the day before.  As usual the book was WAY better than the movie.

We hit the hotel pool after our continental breakfast Saturday morning. 


We were in Albany around lunch time.  Papa Rob just got 2 of his new goats, he'll get the next 2 soon, they were not quite old enough.  They are adorable and the kids that they were pretty cool.  Parker and Claire named these two.  Can you guess what Claire named hers? PRINCESS, shocker huh? She is the one with a red collar.





Parker REALLY didn't want to leave his cousin, SO STINKIN' CUTE!

Our last stop of the trip was to the outlets in Woodburn.  We have kinda made this an end of vacation tradition.  We got the kiddos some school clothes/shoes and grabbed an ice cream. Only an hour till home, YIPPEE! 

We made him by dinner time, the best part is it's only Saturday, one more day until we are back to the daily grind.  Man I love vacation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment