Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lots of Birthdays

Our Saturday started off with an 11 o'clock Birthday party next door. Max and Claire are 6 days apart (they had the same due date but both came early). This is Claire and max doing the Birthday craft. Self portraits.Here is Claire's. Owen was a little overwhelmed by the party so he headed home when Auntie Jo got into town.
After Max's party we walked home and Auntie Jo had some Birthday surprises for Claire. Lots of cute stuff, cloths, shoes, and tutu's!
Then before dinner we celebrated Amma Debbie's Birthday a couple days late. I think Papa and Amma are going to bowl, swing, and golf their way into shape!
We had a Chinese food feast for dinner. I made won tons and almond cabbage salad. Amma Debbie brought fried rice and egg flower soup...DELISH! Here are some after dinner pics. I love this picture of Claire feeding Clayton. Though she ADORES her baby dolls, she hasn't been too interested in Clayton. I think this might be the turning point:-)Auntie Jo cut her hair real short...REAL CUTE!
And these boys were CRAZY all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment