Claire has been up to a lot lately...She is wearing big girl undies almost full time (she is still wearing a pull up to bed and nap). We are so proud of her. She just decided 2 weeks ago that she didn't want to wear diapers any more. She put on a pair of unders herself and has been doing AWESOME ever since!
She can memorize entire songs and loves to sing and dance. She loves wearing tutu's and high heels (play shoes).
She eats just about anything I put in front of her. She loves any kind of meat and almost any kind of fruit. If I ask her what she would like to have to eat, she usually replies "meat and strawberries".
She adores Barbies and anything that has to do with princesses. When I asked her what kind of Birthday party she wanted she decided on a Princess Tea Party theme. What a creative little girly girl!
Our sweet baby girl turns 3 in a couple weeks and I can't hardly believe how big she is. Where does the time go?
No comments:
Post a Comment