Sunday, July 31, 2011

Our Weekend

We kinda laid low this weekend. The kids were sick at the beginning of the week, and were still dealing with the stuffy heads and crap that comes with recovering. Brad worked and I got sick.

We picked some veggies for dinner.

We bought a new pool because our old one was looking pretty sorry with it's top two rings no longer holding air. Mommy used her thinker and bought a new one that requires no actual human air!


The dogs did their usual:-)


My parents stopped by on Saturday and brought us 5 new chickens. My Dad had a friend who was moving and looking to give them away. 1 new Barred Rock and 4 Banty. The Banty's are the cutest little guys you have ever seen. The are full grown and still half the size or smaller than the rest of our girls.


As of Sunday we only have 3 new Banty chickens...this one flew the coup, literally!


These are their cute little eggs. I brought our first one in tonight and the kids called it a baby egg.


And these summer beauty's all bloomed while I was feeling crappy in my bed. How dare they. I went out tonight and my glads and lilly's looked beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment