Monday, April 4, 2011

Easter Crafts - Egg Garland

I had to include this one. She is a BEAUTY even when she's being goofy!Kenzie and Hunter spent their last night in town with us last night. We did some crafts, visited, let the kiddos play, and ate cheese cake. It was a very fun night. They headed to Grants Pass this morning and will be moving to Klamath soon (today was a sad day for us).

Plastic Egg Garland (thanks Shaunna for the inspiration)


3 bags plastic eggs with holes (guess where I got these..Dollar Tree) - $3


Scrap ribbon cut in about 3" strips - $0


Fishing line (I stole this out of Sparky's tackle box) - $0


Another fun super cheap craft, FUN! I couldn't decide if I wanted to hang it or drape it around something (so many possibilities) this is what I came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment