Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful

I am ever so thankful for a life full of blessings.

I thank God for my family and for the lessons they teach. Claire, Owen and Brad are my everything!

I am thankful for a wonderful, supportive husband that through our daily grind of working, parenting and trying to remember ourselves, "has my back".

I am thankful for two sets of parents that each year show Brad and I by example what it means to have a strong happy marriage. And that we can overcome anything. I can only hope and pray to be an example for my own children. I am also so thankful that mine and Brad's parents are friends. A rare find I know, but not suprising as all four of them rare and wonderful people.

I am thankful that my babies are not always "easy", because through them I am learning to be better mom and a better person. I am also thankful for when they ARE easy!

I am thankful for my three beautiful sisters and the men that support them. I pray everyday for their success and happiness.

I am thankful for my two nephews, who bring us so much joy.

And last I am thankful for my friends. My "old" and my "new" friends. I have realized that with age the number of friends you have gets MUCH smaller, but the quality of the ones who remain is AMAZING. Thanks for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment