Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Mom Cut My Hair....

Okay I'm afraid I cut my little man's beautiful blonde hair too short. He is handsome of course but we are doing pictures on Thursday. Next time I will use a No. 4! The last time I took him to the salon he flew off the handle which was out of the norm, so this time I decided to do it my self. He was totally fine with it, wasn't scared or cranky, just excited about getting a sucker after his hair cut. I sure wish I would have started with a No. 4!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice job...way to go...at least he won't need another 1 for awhile! It looks okay...no worries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks great, but we like it high and tight in our household!

    ReplyDelete