Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Father's Day Daddy-o

Brad took the day off work Friday so I could be with my sister at the hospital. The kids were asleep when I left and asleep when I got home. What a great husband I have for letting me do that, and share that special time with my sister. That being said, he deserved a little break. Father's Day morning we woke up and made Daddy pancakes, then we left him alone for a few hours. He did some tractor work around the house and brought in a load of dirt (things he loves doing). After we got home and the kiddos had small naps we took Daddy to Mexican. As most of you know, Brad will always pick Mexican. I think the kids love Mexican food as much as Daddy. Thanks Sparky for being such a great Dad, and husband too!

No comments:

Post a Comment