I haven't posted any tid bits in a while, here is what Claire has been up to....*She's been walking since February, she now runs and has been trying desperately to jump.
*She has always been a climber, and is only perfecting it as time goes on!
*Words: Mama, Dada, pup-pup, book, nigh-night, yum-yum, up, baby, ball, and a few others that she repeats for different things, but aren't yet making perfect sense.
*She finally likes reading books and can point out most everything I ask.
*She can use a spoon pretty well (yogurt, apple sauce, cereal), but isn't completely in love with the fork yet.
*She still eats pretty much anything I put in front of her. The only thing I have noticed she doesn't like is PB&J's. This is a real bummer because it's one of Owen's favorites.
*She sits on Owen's potty, but I have not let her actually GO on it. Let's focus on one kid at a time!
*She loves dollies. She is already a little mommy.
*She can "ride" her bike (she kida justs walk it around, but it's so cute).
*She still loves her "hole-ie" blanket (aka pink night-nights), she won't sleep without it.
No comments:
Post a Comment