Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tid Bits

Owen did something pretty cool on Tuesday..........

The kids haven't been to Nikki's for a while due to all of our holiday schedules, so this Tuesday was the first day back. The last time they were there Claire was able to just take her naps on Nikki's giant bed surrounded by pillows. As most of you know, Claire is crazy these days and the bed just wouldn't work. With only one pack-n-play, Nikki decided to put Owen down in Bryce's big boy bed. I was a little nervous, but I kept it to myself. She called after they went down for naps..........and he slept in a big boy bed! He made no fuss and got up happy as can be. My boy is getting sooooooo big! I think we will get him one soon!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that such a huge step. I was really overwhelmed when Kai did that. I think I might die when Mayli goes to a big bed. Good job Owen! Can't wait to give you big boy hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete