Thursday, January 28, 2010

Let Me Tell You About My Day.....

-Our day started with a 7:30 wake-up call from Brad, we had MOPS today.
-Next we rushed around and where 10 minutes late.
-Now the fun part. Owen begins to cry his head off when I drop him off in his class.
-15 minutes later the child care lady comes to get me because Owen puked all over himself and her. Some of you know this is what he does when he gets too worked up.
-10 minutes later the child care lady comes in and lets me know Claire is crying her head off.
-We leave MOPS 1.5 hours early, I'm not real happy at this point, but I can't sit through my lesson with two screaming children.
-We get home, both of my babies have a fever and I start to feel like crap.
-Today sucked!
-The picture is of my two sicky babies who for the most part were in this position all day long.

1 comment:

  1. Oh honey, I will take the blame for your sick babies. My boys have been sick for 2 weeks (finally starting to feel better). Fevers, cough, snotty nose, throwing up...yuck! Jackson was the worst, he turned gray and had to sleep sitting upright, not eating, crabby, it was horrible. Hopefully you guys get better soon. We can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete