Brad and I took the kiddos to the fair after work last Wednesday. We did the usual animals, exhibits, fair food, and eating in the grandstands. But this year we did something NEW, we rode the rides! The kiddos were a little intimidated at first and I thought the 12 tickets I bought (which are $1/ea. and usually 3 or 4 tickets/ ride) were going to go to waste. Then we found the airplanes....Claire didn't want to go still so Owen said he would if I went too, so I did. After that they wanted to do every ride possible (the 36" to 44" rides:), WITHOUT Brad and I. We even had to come back after dinner and buy a few more rounds of tickets. Next year I think we will buy the wrist bands!
EPIC SUCCESS!










Wow, they are growing up so fast - riding fair rides! We are headed to the fair today, I think it'll just be an animal viewing fair year for us.
ReplyDelete