Friday, April 13, 2012

We Love Alpacas

Owen's class had a field trip yesterday to the Alpaca Farm in Ridgefield, WA. Owen has grown leaps and bounds from the last field trip (the pumpkin patch). He was TOTALLY into petting the alpacas and horses and he has become very comfortable with his little group of friends. We got to the farm a little early so we we visited in the car a bit. We talked about all the animals we might see and how friendly we thought they might be. Owen chimed in saying "I'm not going to be a shy boy today mama". I said that's awesome buddy I'm glad, to which he replied, "I know". As always Claire had fun being included, she LOVES being involved in anything brother is doing. I know I have said this before but, Claire is SOOOO looking forward to school next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment