Hope you had a GREAT day!
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Hey Valentine....Will You be Mine?
Happy Valentine's Day! My sweet kiddos made Brad and I these at Tracy's yesterday. This is the stuff that makes Valentine's day so GREAT! 
I took these before Owen's Valentine's day party at school this morning.
When we got to school Owen put all the Valentine's he made for his classmates in their envelopes. It was adorable and completely took me back to my elementary school days.
When we got home we went through all the cute little valentines from Owen's friends. He had something cute to say about everyone of them.

After lunch we made a Valentine's Day cake, "because Daddy loves cake"! I used my new bunt pan and I worked great, it just plopped right out. Owen thought it looked like a big doughnut, so smart!


After dinner we opened little treats from Mommy and Daddy.
Then we got our new V-day pj's on, thanks Auntie Katie!

And a little Mario and snuggling before bed. 
Hope you had a GREAT day!
Hope you had a GREAT day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment