I volunteered at Owen's school last Thursday because they were having their Halloween party. They don't dress up but they had a wear your Pj's/bring your favorite teddy bear day. Claire ended up tagging along and she had a blast. Owen brought his Hunting Bear and won the best dressed award. Claire had no desire to bring a bear so she brought her wiener dog. She calls it Wien-Wien. Let me tell you how hard Mrs. McDonald laughed when she asked Claire what her puppy's name was!!! Owen was a little out of his element having Mommy at school. I think he does WAY better when I'm not there....at least that is what his teacher assured me:-) It was really fun to see how all the kiddos interact with each other and to see all their different personalities. Claire is SOOOOO looking forward to next year!
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Pajama/Teddy Bear Day
I volunteered at Owen's school last Thursday because they were having their Halloween party. They don't dress up but they had a wear your Pj's/bring your favorite teddy bear day. Claire ended up tagging along and she had a blast. Owen brought his Hunting Bear and won the best dressed award. Claire had no desire to bring a bear so she brought her wiener dog. She calls it Wien-Wien. Let me tell you how hard Mrs. McDonald laughed when she asked Claire what her puppy's name was!!! Owen was a little out of his element having Mommy at school. I think he does WAY better when I'm not there....at least that is what his teacher assured me:-) It was really fun to see how all the kiddos interact with each other and to see all their different personalities. Claire is SOOOOO looking forward to next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment