Friday, March 18, 2011

Do You Remember These Guys?

Brad and I had a "date night" on Wednesday. We dropped the kids off at Auntie Molly's house (my parents came up and stayed at Molly's with the kids), had dinner at the Melting Pot (a fabulous fondue restaurant), then headed to the Rose Garden to catch a Winterhawks game. Brad got free tickets from a friend at work. After the game we met an old friend at the McMenamin's under the Crystal Ballroom. We were out until midnight.....yes midnight, shocking I know. The best part is we had our first night at home, without our babies, it was strange and quiet. Brad and I have not been on a date since last September when we saw Jack Johnson. FUN! Thanks Mom and Dad, and Sis!

1 comment:

  1. okay, i'm jealous....your date night, evening out till midnight, no kids when you woke up in the morning can suck it. love you.

    ReplyDelete