Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day/Sparky's Birthday

Happy Mother's Day (a little late) to all you glorious Mothers out there. I feel so blessed that god gave me the gift of motherhood. These babies are my life, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Owen James made me this sweet finger print craft at MOPS and he was so proud of himself, "my finners mama", he says. My sister Katie and the kiddos made these cute flower pots. Bradley made us breakfast Sunday morning which was the sweetest thing because not only was it Mother's Day, but he got up early on HIS BIRTHDAY to make us breakfast! He's a keeper. For his birthday Claire, Owen and I took him out for Mexican, his favorite. I couldn't ask for a better man to split my holiday with. 31 years young, Happy Birthday Sparky!

1 comment:

  1. i just have to say that if Brad lets you get away with calling him sparky you are made for each other:)!! I'm glad you had a happy mothers day:)

    ReplyDelete