Wednesday, April 21, 2010
These Crazy Kids
While we were in Vegas the Aunties, Great Grandma Jean and Papa & Amma Sprague watched the kiddos. I knew they would be spoiled rotten, and I knew they would love every minute of it. What I didn't know is how much they would change in 4 days! Claire is standing up in the middle of the room without holding on to something now and Owen had a super duper explosion of words! I swear he has tripled his vocabulary! We were on our way to town this morning and Owen said "let's go this way mama", pointing toward the park. What the heck! I think both of their hair is longer and they just seem bigger! Crazy kids. Thanks to everyone who helped with my sweet babies, we love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i totally feel the same way...Logan is like at least a foot taller and has so many more words! Cam is also sleeping in her crib...fingers crossed it will last!
ReplyDelete